KuCoin will distribute the second one spherical of recent LUNA token airdrops to Terra Vintage (LUNC) and TerraClassicUSD (USTC) holders in January 2023.

Pricey KuCoin Customers,

KuCoin will distribute the second one spherical of recent LUNA token airdrops to Terra Vintage (LUNC) and TerraClassicUSD (USTC) holders in January 2023.

Referring to the second one airdrop of recent Terra (LUNA) tokens, please take into accout of the next preparations:

Snapshots:

Pre-Assault Terra Vintage Block Peak: 7,544,910 (14:59:37 on Would possibly 7, 2022 (UTC))

Submit-Assault Terra Vintage Block Peak: 7,790,000 (16:38:08 on Would possibly 26, 2022 (UTC))

Distribution Ratio:

Asset Holdings LUNA Airdrop according to LUNC/USTC Keeping
Pre-Assault 1 LUNC = 1.034735071 LUNA
Submit-Assault 1 LUNC = 0.000015307927 LUNA
1 USTC = 0.02354800084 LUNA

Consistent with the Terra Staff’s legitimate token distribution plan, the brand new LUNA token airdrops will likely be performed in batches, with the primary 30% finished in Would possibly 2022. KuCoin will distribute the rest 70% of tokens periodically over the following 24-month duration, and the crowning glory of next airdrops might not be introduced one by one.

KuCoin will distribute Terra (LUNA) tokens gained from the Terra Staff to eligible customers in step with the snapshots of KuCoin at the Luna Vintage (LUNC) and Terra Vintage USD (USTC) holders.

Comparable follow-ups to this topic will likely be introduced one by one once conceivable.

For extra main points, please seek advice from:

Supplemental Announcement for the First Airdrop of New Terra (LUNA) Tokens

KuCoin Has Finished the First Airdrop of New Terra (LUNA) Tokens

Terra 2.0 — LUNA Airdrop

Terra 2.0 — LUNA Airdrop Calculation Common sense

Thank you to your strengthen!

The KuCoin Staff


In finding The Subsequent Crypto Gem On KuCoin!

Join with KuCoin now! >>>

Obtain KuCoin App >>>

Apply us on Twitter >>>

Sign up for us on Telegram >>>

Sign up for KuCoin International Communities >>>



LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here